Smoke DZA premieres new single “The Hook Up,” (produced by Girl Talk) featuring Dom Kennedy and Cozz from his new album Not For Sale available on 4/20/18. “I went to the west coast to seek inspiration. Hooked up with Girl Talk, Dom Kennedy & Cozz then instantly caught a vibe. Audio game at its finest consider it a Hook-Up,” said Smoke.
Harlem’s own Smoke DZA, combines classic boom bap hip-hop, with a new school component. His ability to do so, is one of the reasons why he has become one of the most highly respected artist. During his career Smoke has collaborated with Wiz Khalifa, Snoop Dogg, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross, Joey Bada$$, Mac Miller, Curren$y, Dave East and Big K.R.I.T.
Artistic integrity has always been a priority, which Smoke show and proves once again with DZA’s highly-anticipated new album Not For Sale; which serves as the official follow-up to his critically acclaimed Pete Rock produced album Don’t Smoke Rock.
Not For Sale is DZA’s most conceptual album to date and it features; including Joey Bada$$, Ty Dolla$ign, D.R.AM., Dom Kennedy and Cozz (Dreamville) among others.
Not For Sale will be released on 4/20 via Babygrande Records.
Tracklising and Credits For Smoke DZA’s Not For Sale:
1. “The Legacy” (Produced by BobGnarly)
2. “The Mood” f/ Joey Bada$$ (Produced by 183rd)
3. “The Come Up” f/ D.R.A.M. (Produced by DJ Steel)
4. “The High” f/ Velous (Produced by DJ Relly Rell)
5. “The Hustle” f/ Bodega Bamz & LevyGrey (Produced by LevyGrey)
6. “The Love” f/ Ty Dolla $ign (Produced by DJ Relly Rell)
7. “The Lifestyle” (Produced by Cardo)
8. “The Antidote” (Produced by LevyGrey)
9. “The Game” (Produced by LevyGrey)
10. “The Glow” (Produced by LevyGrey)
11. “The Soul” f/ Vado (Produced by BobGnarly)
12. “The Hook Up” f/ Cozz & Dom Kennedy (Produced by Girl Talk)